What BASCOM's Mobile Internet Filter Can do for You
Patronus automatically includes BASCOM's Anywhere Filter™, a mobile Internet filter that delivers anytime, anywhere, any connection mobile web filtering:
- CIPA-compliant, cross-platform mobile Internet filter for wireless devices.
- Filters Internet requests based on BASCOM's extensive, education-specific URL database with customer-defined allowed and blocked lists.
- Delivers Dynamic Proxy Detection for protection against anonymous proxy servers.
- Anytime, any connection, anywhere filtering without needing a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Enforces your library's Acceptable Use Policy on off-network laptops.
- Mobile web filtering for iPad™, iPhone®, and iPod touch® devices with the Anywhere Filter browser app available on the App Store.
- Enforces SafeSearch Mode for Google, Yahoo, and Bing search engines, including images and cached sites.
- Password required to uninstall.
- Reporting of off-network activity for analyzing Internet use.
Learn More About Patronus Library Filter Management
BASCOM's Patronus library filter management solution gives librarians the tools they need to set the appropriate amount of Internet access for their patrons. To learn more about our mobile Internet filter or to schedule your personal Anywhere Filter demo, fill out a contact form or call us today at 1-888-922-2726.