Logging and Reporting
Patronus makes it easy for an Administrator or Technology Director to study how the Internet is used throughout the library by offering a variety of reports for analyzing Internet use. The library network logging and reporting feature also automatically archives log files for easier auditing and logs all access requests for a firewall rule from either inside or outside of a network.
The Patronus Logging and Reporting Tool Gives You Access To The Following Reports:
- Workstation Reports for analyzing Internet use for a workstation
- Profile Reports for locating a profile by specific criteria
- Profile Reports show usage for profiles by Users or Access Zone
- Firewall Traffic Reports
- Access Reports for analyzing Internet use by specific requests
- User Reports for finding individuals that are misusing the Internet
- Reporting-LDAP-based Directory Services
- Patronus is now able to integrate with LDAP-based directory services—such as Novell eDirectory or Microsoft Active Directory—to add User Names to reports.