Housing Authorities Strengthen Communities through Education
You’re committed to building and maintaining affordable housing for the citizens of your community. You seek to create safe neighborhoods by partnering with individuals and organizations to provide housing, education and employment opportunities for families of modest means to become self-sufficient and improve their quality of life.
To address the learning needs of your community in these challenging economic times, you must increase your efficiency by:
- Finding innovative ways to economically expand the reach of services to a growing number of individuals and families.
- Readily adapting to the emerging needs of an increasingly diverse population.
- Maximizing the value of your staff by making them more productive.
- Providing pathways for training/supporting your volunteers.
- Customizing individual solutions for delivering a wide-range of human services.
My Communitas… a Community Learning Center
With My Communitas™—a community learning center —you can shine. Communitas delivers a flexible, innovative platform for education and collaboration so you can meet many initiatives simultaneously. Resources on career planning, job requirements, health care, housing… are instantly available. It can also be the source of supplemental materials for educational services provided by you or another organization. And, this community center supports your staff and volunteers by delivering a self-service instructional model with quality educational resources to:
- Support the learning initiatives of your workforce, volunteers, and clients.
- Provide the resources needed to respond to an individual’s needs.
- Build new paths to self reliance and a better life.