Support Members with Online Library Resources
As a Library System, your mission is to meet the educational, informational, recreational and cultural needs of people of all ages through a wide range of materials/services in varying formats. You are challenged to support your member community libraries with economic, focused, and creative library solutions by:
- Leading these supporting member libraries and their patrons.
- Striving to increase the visibility of all services.
- Remaining attuned to the future by using new technology.
- Seeking to continuously improve all services by identifying and responding to both general and targeted audiences within the regional system.
My Communitas™… a Community Learning Center and Online Library Resource
BASCOM provides online library resources and solutions that can meet these challenges and more, within a short time of deployment. My Communitas™ —a community learning center — is also configured to reflect your identity, displaying your library’s logo and adding content that reflects your best practices. Upon deployment the learning center empowers your library by:
- Delivering access to thousands of online library resources that have been reviewed and aggregated by BASCOM professional staff.
- Providing your library with several options for adding your own links, documents, and activities.
- Leveraging system-wide staff to add online library resources in support of individual programs.
- Creating a focal point that brings together professional staff, patrons and parents in a community building learning center.
Build a foundation for community learning and engagement with My Communitas. Schedule a complimentary demo today and fill out the form on this page. See how our online library resources can support your members, help you define your mission and create a customized and professional Web presence.