As a community library, your mission is to provide materials and services to residents of all ages for personal enrichment, enjoyment and educational needs. The library is dedicated to:
- Meeting the educational needs of elementary and secondary students.
- Developing programs to stimulate children’s interests and appreciation for reading and learning.
- Finding innovative ways to economically expand the reach of services to the library community.
- Providing pathways for training/supporting your staff and volunteers.
My Communitas… a Community Learning Center
BASCOM’s solutions can meet these challenges and more, within a short time of deployment. My Communitas™ —a community learning center —is also configured to reflect your identity, displaying your school’s logo and adding content that reflects your best practices. Upon deployment the learning center empowers your library by:
- Delivering access to thousands of resources that have been reviewed and aggregated by BASCOM professional staff
- Providing your library with several options for adding your own links, documents, and activities.
- Leveraging system-wide staff to add resources in support of individual programs
- Creating a focal point that brings together professional staff, students and parents in a community building learning center.